Welcome to Princeton Theological Seminary! The video and guide are intended to help you get comfortable with our Time and Attendance Reporting system. If you have any questions, please contact
How to report your time and attendance:
Outlook Calendar Reminder:
Would you like to have a reminder on your calendar to submit your time and attendance every 2 weeks?
Download an Outlook reminder here:
1) Log in to the Time and Attendance web page here:
Log in with your PTS User Name and Password:
2) The monthly calendar will appear, which has pay period begin and end dates:
3) Enter the "New Hours" entry tab:
4) Select "Create new entry" when complete.
5) To change a date from "work" hours to other hours such as sick or vacation hours, select the day you which to adjust. The "Existing Entry Edit" tab will appear for you to make your changes.
6) When all entries are complete, select the "submit time/ view history" link.
7) Select the pay period you are submitting and click "Retrieve".
8) Review the Summary and click "Submit total".
9) You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your time sheet has been submitted to your supervisor for approval.
Check Your Remaining Sick/ Vacation Time!
You can view your remaining vacation & sick time by going to the "Submit time/ view history" link and selecting the "Vacation/ sick time summary" tab.